KURIYAMA TIGERFLEX HOSE
BW Series Low Temperature PVC Suction Blue Water Hose
Tigerflex “Blue Water Hose” by Kuriyama, is ideal for low temperature cold conditions. Commonly used with pumps and construction dewatering, this PVC suction hose is an industry standard. Its transparent construction allows you to “See-The-Flow” for confirmation of material flow through.
General Applications :
- Extreme Cold Conditions
- Pumps, Rental and Construction Dewatering
- Pumps, Trash
- Water Suction – Standard Duty
Construction : PVC Tube with Rigid PVC Helix
Service Temperature Range : -40°F (-40°C) To + 150°F (+65°C)
Features and Advantages :
- “Cold – Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible sub-zero temperatures
- Transparent Constriction – Allows for visual confirmation of material flow
- Smooth Outer Cover (Sizes 1″ – 4″) – Provides increase pressure rating and smoother surface for banding.
- Convoluted Outer Cover (Sizes 5″ & 6″) – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- Phthalate Free
|Series Number||Price For 100FT||*Check Price Availability on Cut Length|