General Applications of the Yellow EPDM Suction Hose :
- Agriculture liquid fertilizers
- Irrigation lines
- Liquid manure handling
- Marine bilge discharge
- Pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- Pumps, trash
- Septic and wastewater handling
- Used frack solution removal
- Water suction – standard duty
Construction : EPDM tube with polyethylene helix
Service Temperature Range : -40°F (-40°C) to +160°F (+71°C)
Features and Advantages :
- Superior Rubber Compounds – Tigerflex™ uses only the best available EPDM compounds, which provide the ideal combination of light-weight, flexibility, durability and chemical resistance
- Superior Flexibility – Our tests show up to 22% more flexible than the competition, especially in sub-zero weather! Tiger™ Yellow EPDM Suction Hose is more flexible coming off the truck and easier to handle than other similar hoses.
- Easy Slide Helix – Rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces and around corners. Easy-to-handle.
- Convoluted Outer Cover – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
|Series Number||Price100Ft||*Check Price Availability on Cut Length|